- Create database export report which gives comprehensive data to the user to use to generate custom reports
- Added Tags, Internal Note and Requested By to Flight Schedule
- Added ability to build a scheduled flight route in a single form on creation.
- Added ability to add income accounts by aircraft type on rates
- FSO now automatically updates Flight Schedule with actual departure time after the EFB syncs.
- On Payment Form when switching from an account to a cash payment, FSO will automatically switch currency to company default currency.
- Added ability to hide the following on the public flight request form: ground time, babies pax type, dangerous goods
- Added payment number and payer name to loads in transit report
- FSO now passes the 2 week flight schedule to the EFB for review in the field
- Added new fields to account charges summary report
- Added email address field of account holder on Invoice statements
- Enable Linking Aircraft and Rate combinations to specific Income (deposit) Accounts
- Allow changes to Payment Cash Account Id Until One Load is Exported
- Add number of passengers to certain Netsuite billing exports
- Add a footnote suggesting users check for missing purpose codes on the PngAircraftStatistics Report
- Added ability to color code Monthly Flight Schedules by Pilot and Aircraft by providing the ability to assign specific colors to pilots and aircraft
- Optimized Schedule Hover and Click Views with more precise load details
- Flag Duty Time Entries in List as Yellow if they Exceed Max Flight Crew Company Work Shift Hours
- Added Tags to Flight Records and FSO will carry schedule flags over to a flight after sync.
- Flight Schedules that have overweight legs will now be flagged with a warning icon on the monthly and daily flight schedules.
- EFB Preference can now be set to empty
- Extended duty time range in pilot details to end of day and flagged duty time entries longer than single flight crew company hours.
- Fixed a bug where quote page calculated differently than Payment page
- Fix error from merging conflicts
- Fixed a bug that made flight schedule report inaccessible
- Fixed a bug Causing Default Manifest to be Configured Incorrectly
- Incorrect total on cash receipt
- Fixed errors in flight schedule data excel export report
- Fixed a Bug when Pressing Tab/Enter in Schedule Load Form
- Fixed a bug with Payload not including Standard Crew weight on Scheduled Flights without Assigned Crew
- Fixed a bug preventing the EFB from pulling DFRs because of a weight discrepancy on rotorwing aircraft
- Payment Invoice and Transaction History now agree with receipt Printout
- Fixed Bug when equipment button is visible on manifest to those without proper permissions
- Fixed Bugs with Receipt Deposits printed dates being updated after first print
- Prevented the ability to add manual receipts to a printed deposit.
- Grouping removed for Sage export format
- Fixed a bug with Schedule configuration being reset after clicking the Save button
- Fix bug with manifest load totals not updating after load is updated from the schedule update page
- Fixed a bug when sorting by Active on Pilots Index
The following permissions are new and used for allowing a user to create update and delete non-flying/non-maintenance events on the scheduling calendar:
- FlightSpanOps / Company / TagsIndex
- FlightSpanOps / Company / TagsCreate
- FlightSpanOps / Company / TagsUpdate
- FlightSpanOps / Company / TagsDelete
The following are new Company Settings introduced with this release: