- Crew assignments are now done at the individual leg level of the DFR Legs section allowing for much more flexibility in crew assignments on a single flight/DFR. See Assigning Crew Roles for how this works.
- Tracking block time (for pilot logbook time) is now available. See Block Times for more details.
- Two DFRs with Flight Number are now allowed to upload to FlightSpanOps (they will be assigned a unique flight number in FlightSpanOps)
- FlightSpan will now accept more than 15 landings per leg
- FlightSpan will now accept up to 999 passengers on a single DFR load
- There’s a new black Nav Chart layer that’s always available if you want to declutter. This will also be the default layer shown on the MAP tab when now company nav charts are present.
- Incorrect lateral arm for copilot/left front helicopter seat
- Color coding on W&B graph on performance pages not updating correctly.
- Crew Roles from flight schedule not importing correctly
- Unable to install aux tanks on PC6 on first leg